Hit the internet looking for start up loans.They popped up and had all the right answers.

Went through almost 14 months of, "(Whoever) will be in touch with you in one month from personal credit. (Whoever) from the account managing will be in touch with you in one month." So, after 14 months of $180 I told some woman to kiss my ***. Their "lawyer" called me and i referred them to my actual lawyer and thats the end. Business plan was so basic my banker laughed at me and felt so bad he helped me do a business plan.

Everything Ive read in the other reviews are pretty much true!ITS A SCAM!

This person wrote the review a product or service from Direct Business Lending. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Business Lending to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Business Lending for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Business Lending?

Comments

jeshwar
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1254886

Can you please provide your contact details as I am in the same state as you were and want to counteract to their legal administrator saying that he will chargeoff my account. I am looking for help. My email id is jeshwar@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Eshwar.

Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States #1252140

What can you do if you have been scammed????