Ive been dupped by this company I started paying them in feb 16 , wish i had read reviews frist ... i stopped payment with them in August, now they are telling me , they are offering me a holiday cancellation deal for $500.00 they will cancel my contract , they are completely useless ,everything everyone has said here is true , now t hey are threating to sue me, take me to court amoung other things I started my business without them ...can anyone tell me if they can or will try to do the things they threatened with thx ...

This person wrote the review loans for small businesses sucks from Direct Business Lending. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Business Lending to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Business Lending for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Business Lending?

Comments