During July 2015, I have approached this company to gain help in getting a business loan for my startup company. They said they can prepare my case with a set of deliverables in 6 weeks and find a lender to get me the loan.

I have waited until Dec'15 but they have never delivered what they said. All they did was a simple business plan which was not at all fit for anything. On top of that they never receive the phone calls, made tons of calls and got heavily frustrated. Once a month, someone calls and says they want to review my case, always a different person so I had to explain everything from the beginning to everyone and the call will end by them saying that they will assign someone to work with me.

Again, the cycle repeats, I make tons of calls, no one I could talk to and after a month someone calls by naming him/herself as the Account manager, begin the story and saying they will assign someone. Now, Dec'16, their legal administrator called me saying that I didn't pay the complete amount so they will chargeoff my account. All through Jan/Feb'16 they had been charging my credit card for $180/month with an initial payment of $450. I am sure, with such a fraud company, many would have been in my situation.

I have read several people saying the same in the past time line (years ago), I wish I would have read them before getting into this *** with this company. I would like to connect with the people who are currently going through and know their action plan or the people who had done it in the past. Please help in finding a counteract so that it at least helps saving others not getting into any kind of business with these people.

I can be reached on jeshwar@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading and suggesting, Eshwar.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Business Lending Loan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 13, 2016.

Comments